Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone here a real estate agent????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Sep 9, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I have a problem with my agent, he dosent call me back when i have questions. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ive called 20 times on the guys phone, but he dosent call me back.Its right in the heat of things too,weve already signed our papers and everything,theres a snag, a certain day we are supposed to move out,but he dosent call me back.????There was supposed to be a large deposit wired to my account from the sale,but a small snag ,and we still have to be out of here on that date /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifwe were supposed to use the money from the sale to move into our other place /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif what should i do??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hunt the bastard down and put a Tony Lama up his a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Go find his ass! my realtor did the same thing to me when we bought this house, he vanished! I fixed him though, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I called him at home at 3:00 am, then personnally walked himthrough the rest of the process for 2 days. I was not kind to him either. then the poor guy died from liver cancer. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

My father builds houses and he always says those people are scumbags, he has one guy he has been using forever.

Is your agent private or does he work for a larger company? Go above his head. Messing with money is a serious subject. Threaten to call the better business bureau. You need to do something which will grab his attention. What about talking to a lawyer to put a scare in him.

-Chris

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Three words my friend....

Alien...

Anal....

Probe...

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

#1 first you need to smell with your nose /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif where exactly the gas smell is comming from.......#2 then you need to get a sprayer like an empty windex bottle,etc.#3 fill the bottle with dish soap,or childrens bubble mix#4 spray gas fittings down.#5look for bubbling bubbles /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif that would be your leak right there bam /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif from there , call a pro to fix the leak, unless you want to turn off the meter, etc yourself, and do gas line work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hes actually one of my freinds i dont like /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif he thinks since were in together, i plumb his houses , he can treat me second rate /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif NOT!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i just got off the phone with the guy, and i told him to .....like bubba says "sit back,chill out,and take a big drank from the STFU cup" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif getting pissed off can do wonders on expediting the process. I informed him he works for me/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Being nice sucks and is for pussies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThank you..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

would someone please hi-jack this thread? i dont want to talk about this anymore /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif talk about whatever you want , i dont care /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

what is cow tipping?

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    what is cow tipping?

[/ QUOTE ] It's when you think the cow has done a great job and you give it some extra money... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

if you think about it, its a real easy labor free job........just turn the key and bullshit around, try to force people to buy stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    what is cow tipping?

[/ QUOTE ] It's when you think the cow has done a great job and you give it some extra money... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Done a.... great... job????

Identify this quote or else:
    "My car! It's crushed to bajeesus and back!" /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah now that I think of it those fawkin cows don't deserve tips....Thats it from now on, I don't tip bovine at all.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

That's all I have to say about that...... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Unless shes a real hot sow. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Now pork products are a completely different subject altogether....I think I would go the extra mile for a decent ham sandwich or spend the extra cash for some thick slabs of eroticlly charged bacon or smoke a small wiener pig perhaps....MMmmm wiener.... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

mary had a little lamb her fleece was white as snow /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif(tired) /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I raise goats dammit, don't you people listen... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifalthough sheep are much better at giving oral.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Behold the power of fumes. In the span of 3 minutes, this thread goes from 5 to 18 replies, from anger to farm animals.