Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone here ever here about Mudfest in oregon?...........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Silver84k5, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

I just wondered if you guys been to www.themud.com its coming up March 1st, im hoping to be hitchin a ride with cornfed... dont want to take my rig as i dont have a flatbed and i prolly end up messing something up... If any of you oregon guys got tickets and dont think you are gonna make it there, PM me i would like to buy them off ya.

2. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Don't they do that at Foster Lake (they drain the reservoir to make Foster Lake Mud Flats)? I believe it is near Sweet Home Oregon. It has been in Four Wheeler a couple times...looks like there are some sweet rigs there. Only so many rigs get in, and then only so many spectators.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Drivers and Spectators need to have tickets to get in, 2500 tickets sold, They used to do it at foster until a few years ago when the US ARMY CORPS wouldnt give permits anymore cuz of Enviromental BS, the tickets are all sold out the same day they go on sale. people camp over night to get inline at 7am and wait till 3pm to get tickets...........