Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone here fix electronics?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by LKJR, Mar 22, 2003.

1. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

I've got a Sony CDX-C910 nice quality stereo but it just decided to crap out on me a few weeks ago. Stopped playing CD's then all of a sudden the whole thing quit the next day. I replaced the main capacitor because one of the leads was broke but that didn't solve the problem. So here I sit w/o a stereo in my s10 because i'm poor and this thing is dead, they want like $85 to diag it here in town. If someone wants to buy it cheap or is willing to check it out then let me know.

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Sony products (CD Players in general) SUCK! they always break or quit on you! Get a different head unit other than Sony!
    Bill

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm a big fan of JVC car stereos. I bought one a couple of years ago, all I can say is that I have been very impressed.

4. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

well the last one I had before this and this one were wonderful units, last one was a 7750 but both were higher end units as well. Think I'm going with a pioneer next round.