Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone here run Springer Suspension?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by zakk, Nov 9, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Gimme a call at 408-348-6303 help needed, or check my post in the 73-91 forum

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I think the only one that runs it is Friz and he is up in the wilds of the Sierras right now freezing to death /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I read your post and unfortunately can't make a guesstimated opinion, except maybe on the bumpstop. I studied up some more on Friz's setup yesterday so I'm starting to get the thing down. In my own educated opinion on the bumpstop, if there's an area of the bumpstop that is not being backed up by the large metal piece it's attached to, you might have problems. But that's my own best guess and I'm sure you'll get a better answer from someone who ain't pissed off at their K5 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.giflike I am currently.

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Goldrush does also.. We put it in about 6 weeks ago..