Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone in a motorcycle club???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Apr 8, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i'm thinking about joinning one.i have three that are trying to recruit me,but i'm sorta not into showing up some place at 3.00 AM to do anything. or half the other crap prospects have to do. my cousin just got into BIKERS UNITED, they are with the OUTLAWS. he had to do some silly s**t for 90 days to get in. :thinking: so anyone??? :laugh:

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

not really a motorcycle club, but i was a member of the AMA (American Motorcyclists Association). which reminds me, i need to renew for my 10th year :cool1:

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

hey TJ???, i was with those guy's 16 years ago. and the MRA. michigan racers association. my # was 331. i raced a honda 250r three wheeler.MAN i miss those days.every friday night and sunday morning.it was and 86, i forgot that part. :p: anyway my friend MIKE the cop still races ,but he said it sucks cuz there are TOO many classes now and you have to wait 5 hours between races.WTH???