Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in AZ with 350 block?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by AZ75K5, Jan 22, 2006.

1. AZ75K5

AZ75K5 Registered Member

Aug 13, 2005
    If any of you have been following my previous posts, you will know why I am looking to start over. Just when I thought I had everything ready to go and the newly built (by some jackass) 406 SBC ready to go play on the trails, I fired her up and began cam break in...and it started blowin steam out of the valve covers. Long story short...the block that was supposedly magnafluxed and only bored .030 over had a huge crack in the #6 cylinder wall. I was fumin:mad: when I saw this and called the engine builder to ream his stupid ass. Turns out the guy skipped town and apparantly screwed over a few other guys too. I am working with my attourney and the Los Angeles Police...along with various other people to find this guy. I want my money back, at least in partial...if we can track him down. We know he is in the LA area. Anyways...Im sure you all dont really care too much about that, but I do need another block. Im going back to my original idea to build a 383, and this time Im building it myself :wink1:. So, if anyone has a 350 block with stock bore in AZ and with good casting #s...please PM me and I will be willing to buy it from you if its in good condition. Thanks guys.