Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in Eastern Pennsylvania?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MOABDADC22, Nov 12, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

If so, I need a favor...... I won an auction for a set of sliding windows and the seller will not ship these. Can someone pick these up and ship them to me? I will pay for the shipping (of course).

I will find out what city the guy is in and post it as soon as I know. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'm not in eastern Pa but I tried to buy a set of sliders from a k5 member and he couldn't get them shipped.
    Good luck

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Where in eastern PA? I'm in eastern pa not sure if I can help you but always worth a shot.

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Fleetwood Pa 19522 it is between Reading and Allentown .................

5. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Is there any chance you could get the guy to drive the parts down to MD tomorrow? I am going back east to pick up a Camaro to drive back here. He would have to take them down to at least Baltimore.

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah I can't get up there sorry, its not too far from me but I don't have a license right now so I would have to get a friend to do it and I can't ask them to drive that far since they help me out so much around town.

7. gravdigr

gravdigr 1/2 ton status

If you want you can post a request at www.keystonekrawlers.com . I am a member there and they have oodles of people out that way and I'm sure one of em would be willing to help. 2 of em are members here (Wayne and Donna). They are a bunch of jeep/toyota lovers but in all good people if a bit misguided /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif