Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone in ma ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gn4u2c, Feb 13, 2006.

1. gn4u2c

gn4u2c 1/2 ton status

specificly in dracut

A guy bought 500 worth of heads from me asked for 2 boxes to keep better for shipping, I say fine he paly pals me I ship Then he says he did not get them ! ran tracking #'s said they were delivered he swore he did not get them .

then I stumble upon them for sale !!! 4 days after I shipped them so I know he got them and listed them to resell on another forum!!!.
    Paypal will not do anything they were 250 or less per package !! AHH the exact amount if it was 250.01 per package they would investigate AHH !! because he did not sign for the packages. he is trying to be slick and sell them on a diffrent forum then the one he bought them off of.
    I got 500 loss here and that jack is making out like a king!! I e-mailed and told him I know he has them (did not say I saw them listed) he said " go **** yourself assface" I aint saying im pretty but dammit !! I had enough of these scammers ! I have people I need to get monet to via paypal and I cannot use it until I resolve the negative 500 in my account.
    if some one local would just stop in to see then that would confirm there existance! Then I can call the police back they 2 will not do anything unless I can prove he has them !! you mean the listing he put up with picks is not good enough !! AHHHHHH [​IMG]
    thanks !!!
    49 turtle hill rd
    http://newengland-motorsports.com/fo...ad.php?t=16730

I am so pissed that was my tach dash money for the 71

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Uhhh a rewording may be in order...

3. hack500

hack500 1/2 ton status

so he recieved 'em he lives in dracut but on the site he's selling 'em he's listed as east wakefield NH? are you 100% positive it's the same guy and/or those are the heads?

if he is in mass you're a good 6-8hours away. if he's in NH add another 1-3 hours. sounds like it's time for you to take a road trip. :D :hack: :grind: :ignore:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  4. gn4u2c

gn4u2c 1/2 ton status

Yeah its him he is using the same user id on the other site and same e-mail address. Those are 100% them . Guess we shall see if the 71 will make it.

5. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Pay Pal helped me on a $30 license plate. It got delieved but took two months. If you have the confirmatiom of delivery that should be enough. send all the info to Pay pal I was suprised at how fast they got it done they even took money out of the guys account I refunded it back to him cause the plate showed up, but they had it resolved in like a day. You can go the mail fraud route also. How were they shipped? 6 or 7 hour drive is not that far for a little a** whoopin.:mad:

6. gn4u2c

gn4u2c 1/2 ton status

Wwell I dont advocate this behavior but I sent him an e-mail with his address and a pic of his car off car domain and then a pick of my truck and asked him if it would be cheeper to give me my money or for him to get the car repaired after I drive over it.
    15 min later the money is in my paypal account. I know this old truck was good for something !

7. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Priceless!!!!:bow:

8. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Good job and their is nothing wrong with putting you foot down, or truck :D

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Well done!! :bow: :bow:

Rene

10. hack500

hack500 1/2 ton status