Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in or near Wisconsin... read this

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PhoenixZorn, Mar 18, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking about buying a parcel of land... I've seen really crappy, but big plots of land for a few hundred thousand that could easilly be turned into a big mud pit/rock pit/picnic grounds... etc. If anyone in Wisconsin is interested in maybe joining me on this venture, we could make it a business... charge for admission just like the public parks, though we'd have to have insurance waivers since it would be then privately owned land. I think it would be a big hit for all the guys in the Midwest who don't have a REAL spot to hit the rocks or the mud, and Wheeling in general. Tell me who's interested... I'm looking at starting with a few hundred acres, then moving up into the thousands eventually. Of course, it would be closed to wheeling during Deer Gun Season. =)

2. Ressurection

Ressurection 1/2 ton status

give me a call this w.end

Pete: 608-643-0707; prairie du sac

3. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Will do if I have time... my name is Adam by the way... so I don't have to call and say "Hi, this is PhoenixZorn..." heh