Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ANYONE IN ROCHESTER\???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, May 8, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ANYONE IN ROCHESTER\\???

hey guys wondering if any one hear is in rochester n.y..that maybe has some parts or what not..thanx

Bryan

2. jcg

jcg 1/2 ton status

Re: ANYONE IN ROCHESTER\\???

I'm from Rochester!! I'm in the Mudnuts 4x4 club, check out the link on my sig. We run trail rides all the time, usually a few a month, unless we're all brokeass! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif We just started a message board on the site thats getting quite a bit of traffic from local guys. We just had our club meeting this past monday but if you want to stop by the one next month your more than welcome to.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

Re: ANYONE IN ROCHESTER\\???

sweet..what part? im in henrietta...im only 16 and stil trying to get my rig together though and start driving it..so dont think i could make it t least for a while! lol...but yea when i get going wiht this thing it would be cool to join some kind of a 4x4 club or something around here..my friend also named joe..lives right behind me..hes got a 94 wrangler thats he going to lift as well as other offroad mods as well!

Bryan-later