Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone in santa fe? help for my brother

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by desertrat67, Nov 23, 2006.

1. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Hey guys, I am trying to help my brother out. He is in the middle of being evicted, and having some financial problems. he is pretty much alone today and has nothing at the place for food. Nothing in the area is open for him to even go get anything to eat. If anyone is in the area and would not have a problem helping my little brother out, I would greatly appreciate it and i am sure he would too. He is at work at the La Quinta at 4298 Cerrillos RD. His name is Randy Mullins. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving,

ryan

2. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

There are some good people out there. My sister got ahold of the restaraunt accross the street and talked to the manager to see if we could buy my brother dinner and have them take it to him(sister is in El Centro, CA). The manager said don't worry about it and is taking my brother dinner free of charge. This is his first Thanksgiving away from the familly and we all thought it might be the worst one he has had to date. now it won't be that bad.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hell if he was near my house I would just bring him here and let him pig out. I guess it was the way I was raised, my dad always got more enjoyment out of seeing someone enjoy eating at his table than eating himself. Not that he was a saint or anything just a sharing person.
    Also I know how you feel I had to help out my little brother along time ago before he got on his feet..........