Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in the Denver area to hold/store something for me?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Sep 22, 2005.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I bought a cab from Cam and John (Mudrat79) is working out details with me to deliver it to drop off anywhere in Denver at whomever's place I can get it to.

I'm asking anyone for a favor to hold or store the cab for me at your place, inside or out, til I can get to town and pick it up.

Any takers? If you need some dough, I'm willing to pay for "storage" fee.

Let me know one way or another. :waytogo:

2. cok5

cok5 Registered Member

Not sure if this will help, but I got a place in Kanorado, KS (2 hours east of Denver on I-70) that you can store what ever you want at for free. Like I say I am not sure if that is any help to you.

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

That would help. But I think John would only go as far as to Denver before turning down to go south to Arizona.

Lets see what else goes on. :waytogo:

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Which way is he going back to AZ? I am in Colorado Springs, about 8 miles from I-25. I've got the room and could store it for you for a while. How soon would it be here and how long do I need to store it? Just curios is all.

Anyway, let me know Wes & I can PM you my contact info and we can get this worked out.

Oh, and no need to pay "storage". I may need a favor some day myself :laugh: