Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in the Fort Collins area heard of/about ADC Racing Engines?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Swanson52, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I am in the market for some machine work, and was checking these cats out. I have heard they have good equipment and knowledge, but never heard about any of their actual work. Thanks.

2. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Re: Anyone in the Colorado area heard of/about ADC Racing Engines?

Never heard of them...Then again, I just use local guys...the guy I use just runs his Repair facility to finance his need for speed and racing...I am happy to know that he is doing all the machine work as a "batch" and my engine is right next to his 1500hp screamers...Both Slattens and Bowers racing engines do great work in town.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

ADC is in Fort Collins, but not sure where at (a buddy told me about them). Are you pleased with your guy? Do you have a phone number or website for his shop?

4. BMR

BMR 1/2 ton status

I would stay away from Bowers. I have seen some of their work, a little sketchy. Plus there is a couple of good shops in town that won't even touch a truck that came from them. I haven't heard of ADC though.

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I rapped with the guy from ADC today, and he seems to know his sh!t. Pricing is competitive, about a 10 day turnaround, and he had a lot of useful info for my situation (roller TPI 350 in a K5). This guy burns PROM's, they build 'crate' engines, are pretty heavy into modified FI engines. www.adc-racing.com I will post up for the Ft. Collins crew about their work quality when I get my motor back from them.