Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in the SHREVEPORT, LA. area?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nvrenuf, Mar 31, 2004.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I'm going to be meeting another member in Shreveport ina couple of weeks to pick up my new bling bling front bumper /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gifand I'm trying to find a good place to meet. Is there a Cracker Barrel or the like easily accessible from the Interstate? FYI - I'm coming in I-20 from Mobile and DP_90K5 is coming in from the Tulsa, Ok area.

Anyone else want to meet up (most likely Sunday, Apr 18th around 12:00ish)? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

(Sorry, wrong forum I know but I'm going for the high traffic /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif)

2. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

John - Do you really want people to actually meet you ????? Once they realize that a glass of ice water gives you HORRIBLE gas attacks( that would kill a small animal ! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) they won't want to be around you any more .......
    Just trying to give others a chance to run from you if they see that look of " I gotta FART " on your face !

3. nvrenuf

Now that I think about it, why don't we take my car - it's got a window lock!

4. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

Not in Shreveport but if you're gonna pass through Baton Rouge on the way home we can catch a beer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

That ain't funny man ! We are taking my truck and the windows are staying DOWN ( rain or shine and I don't care how cold or hot it gets ) - just incase you get a gassy feeling . NOBODY deserves to smell that kind of funk !

and one more thing - THERE WILL BE NO FAST FOOD ! That kind of food puts an extra stinch in your fart attacks ...... I swear - I have no idea how Mary has put up with you all these years - she must not have any sense of smell ...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I would like to keep posting and warn others of your attacks but some of us can't surf the web at work ....... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. nvrenuf

Man I'd love to stop in but we're actually going up through Mississippito north La. sorry I missed you when you were hear. Did you have a good time?

7. nvrenuf

What is this "work" you speak of?

8. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

There is a Cracker Barrel right on I-20. I don't remeber what exit it is, but you will cross the Red River and pass downtown Shreveport. After you get on the other side of the downtown area it's not to much futher. It will be on the south side of I-20. It's right in front of a Wal-Mart Supercenter and next to a big Hotel. I've eaten there many times. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif As always the food is really good. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. nvrenuf

SWEET! THAT'S what I'm talking about! Thanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif