Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone in VEGAS-area want to join our caravan???? *DELETED*

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Greg72, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Post deleted by Greg72

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Re: Anyone in VEGAS-area want to join our caravan????

So I am guessing my stuff will have to wait till after you come back?
    Tony was going to bring me stuff on his way through the Sierras, but I guess I waited 2 months I can wait another couple of weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Have fun, I wish I could be with you guys.
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Greg72

Iceman,

We are coming BACK through the Sierras....

Remind me again, what and where is the stuff we're getting for/from you???

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Well Tony is supposed to bring me back the porta potie, and that actually makes sense, you guys can use it out there and then bring it back with you and give it to me.
    I also will need your input on it.
    I will try and scan a page and send it to you, maybe you can get some people to try it too and give feed back.
    Make it: price to use it is filling the form /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

We are doing testing on those units for OHV and we need the input. It's been sitting for 2 months so now it should get some use.

5. Greg72

[ QUOTE ]
    Well Tony is supposed to bring me back the porta potie, and that actually makes sense, you guys can use it out there and then bring it back with you and give it to me.
    I also will need your input on it.
    I will try and scan a page and send it to you, maybe you can get some people to try it too and give feed back.
    Make it: price to use it is filling the form /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

We are doing testing on those units for OHV and we need the input. It's been sitting for 2 months so now it should get some use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iceman,

Well the plan may be changing..... I was trying to coordinate a route that took my through Visalia so that I could get my tires trued.

Scott just found a shop in Hayward that does truing and claims that 16" wide Swampers are "no problem"!! So taking the "Vegas Route" won't be necessary anymore....

Maybe we can work out a new outbound plan?.... Come by your place on Tuesday night, hang out, drink a few beers and do some "couch surfing"....Wednesday AM, take off towards Moab......

I'll need to reconsider my travel plan now (I just got this info from Scott in the last hour or so).....

Stay Tuned.

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

That would be great and you know I have room for you guys.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

Have your plans changed? Ducttape ( /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif- /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif) and I ( /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif) will be rolling into vegas late wednesday night, we were thinking of even blowing through there even and just driving untill we got tired /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.... So what is your plan?

8. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I'll be leaving Vegas early thursday morning. If you guys are around then I'll join in the caravan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

(well maybe not too early, I'm in vegas for the drinkin' you know )

9. Greg72

[ QUOTE ]
    Have your plans changed? Ducttape ( /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif- /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif) and I ( /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif) will be rolling into vegas late wednesday night, we were thinking of even blowing through there even and just driving untill we got tired /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.... So what is your plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.....we're no longer coming through Vegas. We'll still see you in Moab though.....

I'll keep me eyes open for the two TALL guys, and you can look around for the two SHORT guys. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

If you push on past Vegas, there are some really cheap rooms available in Mesquite. I stopped there for a few hours last summer on an overnighter from LA to Colorado Springs. It was like $27 for a room in a nearly new hotel. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [

I'll keep me eyes open for the two TALL guys, and you can look around for the two SHORT guys. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Hey being tall is the exact reason that I drive a fullsize /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif....

Thanks for the advice harry, we might just do that /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.