Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone interested in a right Blazer/Jimmy rear quarterpanel?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Lazydog, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Lazydog

Lazydog 1/2 ton status

I sold my truck and now I have a few leftover stuff. First is a passenger rear quarterpanel. I was thinking $100.00. but the price is negotiable. Second is a rear drivshaft for a Jimmy/Blazer (TH350/NP203). It's the stock length and only about a year old. I purchased it from Dicks Drivshaft. I say maybe $50.00 o.b.o. Finally I have a set of 5X8 factory white spoke wheels. I'd take $25.00 for the set. Thanks, and heres a pic of the fender:

[​IMG]

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Is the driveshaft lenghtend for a lift or near stock? is the slip on it solid, slop free? If so consider it sold. That is if you don't mind.

thanx

3. Lazydog

Lazydog 1/2 ton status

It's stock length. I had it on my truck with 31X10.50's. It's in good condition. There is no slop. PM me and I'll give you my address if you'd like to come look at it. I live near 51st ave and Thunderbird.

4. Lazydog

Lazydog 1/2 ton status

Well I still have the quarterpanel and wheels. If anyone is interested. I'm probably going to take the quarterpanel to a junk yard if no one is interested. I's rather give it to someone that could use it though. Same goes for the wheels.

5. FWP

FWP CRS

If your gonna junk it, I'll take it off your hands.

6. Lazydog

Lazydog 1/2 ton status

Sounds good, I received a PM from supersize75 a while ago. I sent him my phone # if he doesn't want it you can come get it. Thanks