Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone interested in running some AZ trails 3/17/05 to 3/23/05?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by jms, Feb 14, 2005.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

If anyone is interested in running some trails in AZ/PHX around the weekend before Easter, please post up here. Claudia and myself will be in PHX from 3/17/05 to 3/23/05; we're planning some family outings on milder trails/forest roads (Bulldog Canyon, FR 41, maybe FR 42, Montana mountain road) as her family is visiting from Germany.

Since this is my last weekend with my K5 in AZ for now, I myself wouldn't mind a day in Florence Junction; I've been there once years ago when the K5 was still stock, and bent up my running boards in Box Canyon :blush:. Haven't had a chance to do anything else there since, so I would like to take at least a look at the trails there. I've got to be careful not to break anything though since I've got to drive the truck to Moab and home right after...

Anyways, if anyone is interested in meeting up with us (it's going to be me in my K5, and Claudia in her FJ40) for a day or two of 'wheeling, let me know.

2. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

sigh mme up for a nice day of relaxing wheeling:)

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I work Saturday until 4 pm . So if you didn't wanna night wheel , I am free Sunday :)

4. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

did someone say 4wheelin.... im in:grin: