Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone interested in trading??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chaz88K5, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Ok well after what happened this weekend i have decided to convert my 88 to a SM465 with a 205...now what i am goin to have is a 700R4 GM remanufactured tranny from the dealer...i am taking it in next monday to get it put in under warranty (i hope)..well this is my thought...if as soon as i get it back just drive it back to my house and pull the tranny right back out...then take the SM465 i have sittin that i was planning on using for my 72 and dump it in the 88...would anyone be interested in trading my 700r4 for another rebuildable SM465 and all the clutch linkages and pedeles (i would like it out of a newer 80's with the hydro clutch) etc etc etc....i will even throw in my 208 transfer case in the deal...and my new rear drive shaft with a slip/c/v joint....anyone interested in this deal.
    Just think...a new 700R4 for the price of a used but not dead SM465/205 or 203 and other misc parts...let me know.
    I live in Stockton Ca so if you are interested i think it would make it alot easier if you were within 200 miles or so to me....i would be willing to pick up and drop off the parts up to 300 miles + or -

If anyone is at all interested please let me know..i would like to try to tear it down at the end of next week if i can find someone that would like to do this!

My e-mail is.. ChazM1980@aol.com or leave me a PM on this site.

Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Too bad you're all the way out in CA, I'd split the cost of buying back my old '88 with you if I could keep half the parts... It's for sale and has an already rebuilt sm465 mated to a 208 here in NY on LI.

Ratch
    <a target="_blank" href=http://k5.8m.com>k5.8m.com</a>
    **K5 - What more is there to life?**

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea thats a little far...shipping would prob be in the 500 or 600 area for that...wouldent even be worth it at that point.

Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a great deal wish I had one to trade......

C'moe

<font color=black>the blazer is "Back in Black"