Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone interested?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigbadchev84, Jul 25, 2006.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

In helping me design a logo for my work? i work for an electrical company and my boss asked me if i could come up with a new logo to put on our hats and shirts the company is going to be buying all the employees. our last one was designed back in the late 70s-early 80s...i dont have a sample but i have no clue and am looking for ideas hopefully someone will help me out with a creative idea....the only thing it has to have is: Gordon's Electric Inc. on it and whatever design or logo to go with it.....

thanks guys

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Kim designs logos(among other things) for a living, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping out, but you'd probably have to send her a t-shirt for her efforts. I'll ask her when she gets home from work.

3. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

i could definataly arrange something like that if she would be interested.....i would really appreciate it!:bow:

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I dabble in the graphic design realm, just for fun. I might give it a shot. A pic of the old logo might be helpfull too... go sorta retro-yet-new with it maybe.

I'd like a shirt too though. ;) I am working on a collection of shirts that will be at my cafepress store soon. All pro-conservative stuff... should be fun. :thumb:

j