Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone into Airsoft

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigcountryk5, Nov 4, 2004.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

just curious if any of you guys are into it a couple of friends and i have little pistols and have a blast playing against each other. just curious to see if anyone else is into it what guns everyone has, and where they got them, how they like them, etc. Also how you got into it and what you like about it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    just curious if any of you guys are into it a couple of friends and i have little pistols and have a blast playing against each other. just curious to see if anyone else is into it what guns everyone has, and where they got them, how they like them, etc. Also how you got into it and what you like about it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no, but me and my fellow deputies regularly test our vests out on each other. Funny thing is that this is when firearms qualifications for the department is held...............

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

I have a little cheap pistol that i paid like $12 for it is fun to go after all the spiders with at my house.
    My roomate is all into he has a Fully automatic P 90 rifle. He bought it online and it came shipped from Hong Kong.
    That thing shoots really hard, will shoot through a pop can.
    He goes out a couple times a month and does like tactical tounaments and stuff

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I prefer the real deal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i used to be big into it, but then i realized that its as much of a moneypit as paintball. i have a KWC gas M4A1 (that sucker will ruin your day - when it works) and like 10 el cheapo spring guns cause all my friends were too cheap to go buy their own sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif it was fun when i didnt have to buy stuff for two vehicles /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

i wanna try simmunition with real weapons. talk about expensive, but that stuff is WAY cooler /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I prefer the real deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you can't shoot you friends with a real MP5, well you can but you will go to jail /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

and yes i can already tell it's going to be a real moneypit but hell you gotta do something to intertain yourself, right?

what got you into it? my uncle is a cop in houston and told me about the exercises the did using these things and me and a few friends started looking into it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[​IMG]

Yeah but your orange barrel MP5 don't look anywhere near as cool as this. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

I play, but not serious. I play paintball if i want competition, but me and my friends all have at least a couple airsoft guns that we constantly screw arround with. We all have the little BB's everywhere in our houses.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

10. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ell no, but me and my fellow deputies regularly test our vests out on each other. Funny thing is that this is when firearms qualifications for the department is held...............

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I hope you don't have any of the bad lot of 2nd chance, but I'm sure you're joking, right /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no, but me and my fellow deputies regularly test our vests out on each other. Funny thing is that this is when firearms qualifications for the department is held...............

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason, im seeing parts of Super Troopers flash through my head /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

How ya feelin Mack?

Good enough to **** your mother!

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ell no, but me and my fellow deputies regularly test our vests out on each other. Funny thing is that this is when firearms qualifications for the department is held...............

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I hope you don't have any of the bad lot of 2nd chance, but I'm sure you're joking, right /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would I joke about something like that?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

All I can say is I would never voluntarly take a shot into my vest just for the reassurance value. If it does every get tested though, I might as well hire a lawyer cause I'm beating the dog snot x10 out of whoever the bastard is. I don't like pain.