Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone know about any good seat covers?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by buttman, Jun 29, 2000.

1. buttman

buttman Registered Member

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew where to get some good seat covers for my bucket seats in my Blazer. I have the famous rip in the drivers seat that is getting worse everyday. I would appreciate it if I could get some information on what company carries them for a good price thanks, John

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Grant makes some for $20 and in a couple of colors. I'm sure you can order from grant but I saw them on Summit's site http://www.summitracing.com

YEEEEE HAWWWWW[​IMG]

4. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

Just to let you know, my personal experience with wet okole seat covers is bad. They were very susceptible to cuts, discolored quickly and eventually rotted away; all this just in one summer with the top off and the blazer as my secondary vehicle.

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

The best on the market have to be Wet Okole. Try http://www.wetokole.com They are made out of neoprene like a wet diving suit. Awesome. I am getting a custom pair for my K5.

[​IMG]
    Mudzer 1978/91 K5

6. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

My buddy has a pair of Wet Okole covers on his J@@P. He runs with the top off frequently. The color is already pretty faded from the sun and he put them on only last summer. They sell the Neoprene UV protectors on wetokole.com. I don't know how well it works but if you're gonna spend that kind of money on seat covers you should buy all the protection you can get. Those things ain't cheap... but they sure look nice!! good luck

BLAZE IT UP!!!

7. Longfinger

Longfinger Registered Member

If you go topless your best bet is Target or K-mart. Nothing holds up for very long; atleast in So.Cal. Just buy the $20 a pair covers. They last as long as the big $$ ones. Best of all, no one will steal them.