Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone know any trails around Texas, Oklahoma Panhandle Area?

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 82Jimmy, Jul 8, 2000.

1. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I have about 25 trails, but most are either to wussy, or to tough! I need something more moderate or novice.

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

2. walrus101

walrus101 Registered Member

canadian river is all i know around here. ther are just about any difficulty you want. there is always people there on the weekends. you can spend an afternoon and cover the best of it. my favorite place is red river, nm. which is about 4 and 1/2 hours from here.

walrus101

goo goo gaju

3. walrus101

walrus101 Registered Member

if you decide to hit canadian river drop me an email and i can see if i can meet you there. this is my busy time of year so i will have to check the schedule

walrus101

goo goo gaju

4. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Ft Worth area has some great areas, email me go to profile for email address I'll tell you how to get there.

White Knight

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

In Dallas, there is 360. In OK I know of Clayton and of Disney. As a metter of fact we may be making a run out to Disney next weekend. Hope that helps

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII being installed

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Have fun at Disney. Went there in Febuary on a Zuki trail ride. All rocks, good place to break stuff cause they're the no slip kind of rock. We had a blast and came out with just a burned up stock clutch. There was a Scorpion there and a few hardcore rock crawlers from the rock crawling nationals. But seriously, there were a few well built rigs...an EB, a Jeep Cherokee, a couple normal Heeps that did better than the buggies. Fun place to go.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress