Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone know anything about Statesboro, GA or GSU

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by protechk5, Feb 27, 2006.

1. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Well after 2 years of community college im finally transfering, ill be going to Georgia Southern University in Statesboro next fall. It was either there or East Carolina University, they both have my major Construction Management, but GSU is like $7000 cheaper a year, and its further away from home. I cant wait, hopefully I wont get in too much trouble:doah:. So does anyone know that area at all? Im sure theres got to be alot more places to wheel than here. Ill be pretty close to SC and FL so, the spring time should be fun going to the beaches on some weekends. Hopefully ill get to meet some more ck5ers down there.

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

clemson is closer to tellico

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Dont go to either come to Tech they just got 10 mil to make the Building Construction school even better than it is... About 5 hours away from NOVA and the instate tuition is real nice..

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  4. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Thats where I was originally planning on to transfering to, I have a bunch of friends that go there. But after going down there time after time, I started to dislike it more and more. Theres too many guys that go there, they really need to get some more majors that would get some more girls there. I guess causes its a tech school. Another reason why I do not want to go there anymore, is that it is like going to NOVA, like my whole school either goes to Tech, JMU, Radford, or WVU, do you noticed that like everyone is from NOVA there? When I first started classes here, I was taking all credits that would transfer to tech. Yeah I was just down there like 3 weekends ago, on Clay street, right across from the police station. Also got some friends on Collegiate Suites, thats a little bit further from campus. Instate tuition would be pretty nice though, but GA schools are pretty cheap for out of state.

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Yeah NOVA people are everywhere around here, honestly its a bit extreme.. You're right the dude/chick ratio is not in our favor but its def possible to make due.. I dont live too far from the police station basically I live directly behind the stadium about 100 yards or so...