Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone know of a decent priced transport company?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dnp89GMC, Sep 24, 2001.

1. dnp89GMC

dnp89GMC Registered Member

I may have my GMC shipped down here to AZ if I can find a transport company. It'd be from IL (60045) to AZ (86301). I just need help finding a good company and if anyone knows somebody that'd be cool. I'm thinking of $500- $700 in price... or is that too low?

'89 GMC Jimmy- 355, 700r4, 6" Front springs, custom 6" rear shackle flip, D44 w/10 bolt knuckles, 14FF rear. Need- Raptor, Ox locker, '73 tub, ect.

2. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

Look in the yellow pages and call all the local trucking companies. They were going to haul my nova from Arkansas to Kansas city for $60. Truckers will do it cheap because they don't have a load anyway so they may as well make a little money. Good luck!

Chris

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A FOUR WHEELING PROBLEM![​IMG]

3. 72jim

72jim 1/2 ton status

if you end up finding someone with a box trailer and not a "car" trailer i could hook you up with a place to unload it. my work has six bay doors with lots of room to drive down the ramps to the outside. let me know, i'm in tempe

72 jimmy

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

if its driveable you might want to try to find someone to drive it down for you.

BIG BLOCK MAN
    "MORE POWER"!!

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

You could use the guy I used to transport my past two trucks home to me.

One was from Bountiful, Utah, and it was the Brown Turd '82 K30. That cost me $700 to deliver to me.

The other truck was my current '82 K30 from Shawn. It was from Denver to me for $300.

The guy I used lives in my town and operates his own transport truck. He drives a 2000 F-350 dually diesel and a 50 foot trailer. His quotes are around .50 to .60 per mile.

He goes all over the nation and goes from the northern parts to the southern parts more than any other places.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will get his name and phone number for you.

<font color=red>I'm a "black top mudder"!!!</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy</a>