Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone know of this website?? ('bout chevy motors)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by XHitman396, Mar 28, 2006.

1. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

so a few years back i remember i found a website that some guy made that had dozens of different kinds of motors and accessory's and the dyno results from them. the dyno might have been an approximation but it still was cool. i think they were all GM motors, mainly the v-8's. he had different combo's of carbs, camshafts, intakes, compression, cranks, for blocks from 350, 383, 400sb, 400bb, 454, and up. tons of combinations and accurate info on all the types of products he used. he also had a site that was linked to the same address about bible scripture or something.. sorry for the awkward and broad range, but it's been at least a couple years and i need that site for a project in school... thanks for any help, or reference to another similar site..

2. XHitman396

just thought i'd give it a bump.. so no one knows any website with multiple engine types/variation of performance mods plus the dyno read outs or approximations??? anyone know another site i could ask around at.. very important for my grade.. thanks..

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

4. XHitman396

that is exactly the page... infinite thanks...