Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone know where to get a good bottom end in az?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by down4thakrown, Jun 24, 2004.

1. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I was wondering if any one know a place in Az were i can get a 350sb bottom end or one rebuilt. I have the heads,intake, and cam?Just need a fresh bottom end to put them on. thx /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

GM sells short blocks. If you aren't real concerned with price you can go to Beck Racing Engines. They have short blocks to I believe. They build them with all the good stuff too.

3. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

they listed in the phone book
    and still havn't got that axle pulled was goin to this weekend but got dupped into goin to a wedding /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif : /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

www.beckracingengines.com I am not sure they do shortblocks but it doesn't hurt to ask. I am sure there are alot of good machine shops in town that will put you a good motor together. I don't know any good ones offhand though. I am running a GM crate longblock in my truck. I know that GM sells performance shortblocks too.

no problem on the axles. no rush like I said.

Harley

5. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

In my opinion there's a big drool factor for Beck Racing Engines! I would say that unless you know that no one can do the work better than you, then take your parts to them and let them build it for you. I've heard really good things about them, that is if you can afford it. I am starting to look at it as a get what you pay for thing. I got a discount engine and bad info that has caused me major problems. I'm sure that I wouldn't be having these problems had I got an engine from Beck Racing,

<font color="green">Later,
    Allan Greenblazer </font>