Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone live in a rock crawling course? haha... boulders

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Sep 7, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I wish I had some pictures but I don't at the moment, I will this weekend though. Our new house is being built in the same township we live in now. The name of this township? East ROCKhill. You can't dig to the frost line without hitting stones in my township. Our new house is being built over top of boulders. Dad has been moving them around so a slab can be poured over them(no way a basement would happen). When I dug Ruby's grave I had to move the spot about 10 times before I found a spot I could dig by hand with little issue. As of now there is a tiny rock crawl course in our back"yard/woods". I hope it sticks around :D Anyone else have a place built on a rock course?

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dude, the Black Hills of wester SD are all about bolders. Infact, there's one in my front yard. Major rock crawling around here.

3. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

We have bolders in our driveway.. If you like in the pic you can kind of see some in front of the blazer, and some behind it.
    [​IMG]
    we have a crap load of bolders. When i go back home i will get another pic of how many we have.. As for rock crawling places i live somewhat close to the rubicon..