Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone live near Longmont, CO?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Shaggy, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm going to be out near there in Lyons, CO for my wife's family reunion on June 22-27th and was hoping that I could hook up with someone for a day to see what kind of wheelin' you got out there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

2. 72383TPIK5

72383TPIK5 Newbie

Shaggy, I live in Longmont.Tonight I will send you a PM with phone Number Call me and we will hook up.

3. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

What type of wheeling do you want to do. Mild or Wild? If you want wild we can take you to Independence. If you want moderate we can go to Spring Creek. Most likely could get a group together of 5-6 and show you around.

4. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

I'll be around....count me in for mild to mod....and well, I'm just not built to handle wild ( neither is my rig) /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

You're gonna be back around here Trouble1? Where you headin next?

6. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I just drove threw Longmont about 30 minutes ago. I am in Fort Collins.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm all about the wild stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I really would like to tag along on a good hard-core run since I'm going to be missing Blazerfest at Hollister. Probably be the only time I'll ever get a chance to see what kind of cool stuff you guys have in Colorado, so you'll need to show me a real good time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll escape the reunion as many times as possible, but I doubt that I'll be able to weasle out for more than 2 days (not in a row). So if 2 runs are offered, I will likely go on both. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

Who Knows.... I'm gonna hang around this part of the country for a while.....I'm heading to Tachoma for a week or two next week......then I'll be back in the Springs for a week or so, Then maybee a week or two in AZ. Always wanted to see that big a$$ pothole everyone keeps talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> OK guys, I'm flying out there a week from today. Anyone want to show me what CO wheelin is all about? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll be in town all week, leaving on Friday night. I'll have a rental car so I can meet up with a group somewhere if anyone wants to take me for a ride. I'm staying in Lyons, CO, wherever the hell that is. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font>

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Nobody? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font>

11. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Give me a shout when U get in town. I have a job in longmont on tuesday.