Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone lookin for a propane setup

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by FRIZZLEFRY, Dec 10, 2002.

1. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I was at a yard right now and there is a complete setup on a late 70s Chevy pu.The tank,vapoizer,fuel lock,and throttle body are all there and look to be in good shape.I didnt ask how much but if someone is lookin for this stuff I will ask.This yard doesnt give screamin deals but there prices are fair.

I would love to run propane but I gots no room for a tank /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

Chris i am looking for a setup. i think crawlerfj40 found me one but im going to need 2 of them i am building my folks a crawler now too. let me know how much they want for it. and you have room for the tanks run 2 8 gallon fork lift tanks. there are a few guys on pbb that have built sbc and are getting around 6 hours out of one 8 gallon tank.

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

Cool,I will ask when I go back in a little bit.You want the complete setup,tank and all?

Im not sure I could cary enough fuel even with 2,8gal tanks.Usualy when I wheel up here Im up in the woods for 2 full days /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

i will need everything. thanks chris let me know when you find out.

jeff /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. FRIZZLEFRY

Ok.The tank,vaporizer and fuel lock,and the throttle body for........

$150!!I asked the guy 2 or 3 times and he said "Yup,good price huh".So I took a closer look at the stuff and it all looks to be in real good shape.The only thing missing is the aircleaner but it may be in the bed or inside the truck,I forgot to look. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

damn now i just need to get down there and get it! dan is picking up the 205 saturday so i will have the cash.

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif