Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone looking for a project Blazer in Seattle Area?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Oct 9, 2003.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Down the road from my house is a 70's Blazer for sale, looks like 33's and 4 inch lift and otherwise stock. Looks like a 75+ model, don't know any other specs on it at this point. Has been For Sale a while and right now the guy is asking $875 for it, probably could get it for less. Let me know if you want more info.

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey is there anyway you can find out what year it is and if it runs or anything like that or just get me a number or an address to go look at it you can give me call with info if you want 206 229 7425 thanks
    Rick /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I saw that up there earlier this week and called about it. It is a 76 w/ a 4spd, 205, 1/2 ton running gear, 4" lift, and supposedly a rebuilt 350 w/ a healthy cam...he said only a few thousand miles. Nobody was home when I stopped and looked at it, but the motor looks REALLY dirty for a motor w/ a few thousand miles on it. Has a quadrapuke and an Edelbrock intake.
    Guy says it runs really good, he got it from a friend to help him out or something and has never really driven it. Told me he bought it for 800 and figures his time was worth 50 bucks, so 850 was as low as he would go...or partial trade for a handgun.

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I'll stop by and get the info and let you know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif