Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone looking for factory non-a/c ?

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by R72K5, Nov 27, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

have an 80 pickup for parts here with factory non-a/c and is complete.. im going to try and save exterior box and the control panel

just checking

2. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

How much would you want for it and can you get pics?

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

digicam was stolen last spring by roommate sorry, but all parts are complete, ive managed to get exterior box and fan removed so far, and control panel is next, then hopefully the interior box since only two screws are left anyways, just dont have alot of room cuz alot of junk in the cab and truck is on trailer,, but doors are removed at least

what do you think ?

truck will be gone tommorrow, so im gonna do what i can, i have managed ot get other things off it that are good, like gas tank filler door and spring asembly thats good shape, and the master cylinder, and steering intermediate column shaft with rag joint and all and steering box pitman shaft and auto trans indicator plate and cable, and some other odds and ends, i am trying to figure out how in the heck to remove the screws that hold the rian gutters on to cab above doors, i need them for the 83 super bad, i cannot find size they are, nothing fits, grrrr.... i need to shoot the moron who removed them from the 83..

somebody let me know what else i should snag off this 80 shorty before it goes to shredder tommorrow, anything thats recommended to save and not reproduced or something tat i can get off without torch

thanks

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

all removed, cable,s harness, both boxes, control panel assembly fan motor, heatercore, even the dash upper vents too, alot of the screws for all the above, not all of them though but i have 5 gallon buckets full of hardware form parted trucks, so,,.,

5. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

I have the A/C unit in my truck and want it gone. Let me know how much for everything I would need to swap to a non-A/C unit ok.

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I have the A/C unit in my truck and want it gone. Let me know how much for everything I would need to swap to a non-A/C unit ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Danny,
    i have the harness from control unit through firewall to fan and resistors, and the fan motor and boxes and defroster venting and control panel and cables, in which is everything i am aware of.
    its all in the shed right now stored,

i dunno what would be fair price, i guess make offer ?

dunno.

what do you think ?

thanks