Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone making a road trip from Ohio area towards Okie or close?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Okiemuddog, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hey Guys,
    I am looking at buying a set of axles in Ohio. I am checking on shipping for them too. But I figured I would see if anyone was headed this way that could maybe bring them with them. I can help out on gas for the delivery service. I am just seeing if I can avoid having to drive up there. If no one is comimg this way then i guess I will be on a road trip. If I have to drive up, does anyone want to meet for lunch or just a meet and greet? This is the route I will probably take, Mapquest directions . I will be going up, if the deal holds together, Labor Day weekend.

Krennen

2. gravdigr

gravdigr 1/2 ton status

Damn my pop was scheduled for schooling in OK, his route takes him through ohio to Oklahoma city and he was gonna take his truck. But the school got cancelled =o\

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I could meet up with ya at #11 if you bring the gears with ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (nevermind)

EDIT... just caught the Labor day part. I would like to have that stuff installed by then /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif If you can still ship them on the 9th that would be great! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Okiemuddog

Could you meet me on the 24th, I could probably swing that trip it would only cost me one night hotel and 600 miles less. I was going to ship the gears on Monday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. If you wait until then I could bring the gears with me and meet you for the axles too, good for both of us./forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Edit: Of course if you were to sell me the D44 you have, I could just come up and meet you and drop off the gears. I could give you a fair price for it./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I have been looking for a replacement for yours, but no luck. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I can probley swing waiting till the 24th /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    I got to keep the front axle for now though /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, the rear is in pieces getting disk's put on (plus I already have the 4.10's for the 14bolt). I need something to roll my new frame around on when it gets here around the end of the month.

6. Okiemuddog

I just sent you a PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif