Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone miss me...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TITAN, Aug 21, 2002.

1. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

I am back. It has been a long time, so far I have seen some familiar faces, and some new. I can't beleive that LakeTex was the only one who missed me. *LOL* I trolled around for a few days here lately feeling the board out to see if it changed. It hasn't, and let me say that it is nice to be home. See you in the funny pages.

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Well, I can't say that I really missed you, but welcome back anyway.

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

It's been a while dude...what are you wheeling now?

4. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

Well I still have Ol' Blue, but I have just started on a frame up on a '79 long wide bed. I got into it too right to start on ol' blue right now. When I got it I was going to trick out ol' blue but, this new truck is already 30% of the way there. I am thinking that while it is still at the frame that I am going to do some welding sand blasting and undercoating while it is still VERY easily accessible. Get it complete and that will give me something to play with so that I can park blue and work on her. You need to get ahold of me sometime soon, the river is just right to wheel 20 miles in any direction. I saw a sunbird down there the other day, he thought he was bad until he tried to follow me out, funny little thing just could not climb the bank that I was playing on although I have to give him credit he tried. *LOL* Not so funny little thing is when my brake line had been drug off earlier when I hit a log in the sand, I got to the top to stop and be funny, almost slid back on top of him. Really bad place to figure out that "WHOA" is no longer an option. But with the proper application of throttle I managed to just dirt him off a little bit anfd get on over the top.