Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone near Door County or Sturgeon Bay?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by olskool, Feb 12, 2007.

1. olskool

olskool 1/2 ton status

I just moved to Sturgeon Bay and haven't found anywhere to go offroad, as a matter of fact I haven't seen any 4x4's with more than 31's on them.

2. scooter122983

scooter122983 1/2 ton status

I used to live there a few years ago, and your right there are not many big trucks up there. The main reason is wheeling is a working class hobby not to many upper class people are in the sport. And door county is also a big tourist area and there is not to much open land that is not developed and the land that is undeveloped is owned by farmers that are trying to make a living not have fun.

3. burbBoy

burbBoy 1/2 ton status

Im across the bay in Marinette. Not too many spots around close to wheel. If you want to drive north some weekend there is a ton. there is an offroad park near Crivitz. Check out www.mtu4x4.org for far north (houghton, MI) wheelin.

4. mudhound72

mudhound72 1/2 ton status

I am by Oshkosh, WI. you need to go up north to go play, I heard rumers or a few parks to open up in northern WI in the next few years. Here in my clubs web site http://www.extremeoffroaders.com/ and we do a few runs a year