Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone near Gilbert, AZ willing to do a favor?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Okiemuddog, May 6, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hey guys I know this is a shot in the dark, but here is the story. I have a line on a set of 35x15/15 TSL's in Gilbert, Arizona but the seller will not ship.........soooooo I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick these up and babysit them till I can come up with the $175 or I can sign over my first born to ship them. You would only have to babysit them for like a month or so. I do realize that the chance of anyone being willing to do this is as about as good as snowball's chance in hell, /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif but I figured I would try. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    Post this in the Arizona Section,
    they are a good bunch !

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I'd be willing to help.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Fill me in on the details...

Marv

4. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I can help if needed. Marv is a whole lot closer to Dilbert than I am, but if need be, I could help you out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Okiemuddog

Thank you for the replies /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. If anyone else that is closer is interested in them here is the link. 35x15/15 TSL's starting at $400 I would really like to have them, but I am not sure I can justify $175 in shipping to the wife /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. I am going to try though, either way this is a great price on these tires. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I'm a good ways North but I could help out too. My son wants some 35s, but I don't know if he can stand the money. If you want to pass, let me know and I'll ask him...

7. Okiemuddog

Baddog,
    They are up for grabs to anyone else that wants them, I'm not an Ebay whore, maybe working on becoming a post whore, /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so if you think he might want them let him know. Maybe a K5er can cash in on this deal.

8. BadDog

Ok, I'll ask when he gets in from school...

9. BadDog

Hmmm, just looked again and realized the auction is not up. I thought you already had them for $400... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I'm guessing that 1 bid is yours? Anyway, I'll tell him and we'll see how things shake out...

10. Okiemuddog

Russ,
    Nope that bid ain't mine, I am pretty sure that the wife has got the brakes on this one. I already talked to her once and it didn't float, so I am probably out. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif