Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone near the Ann Arbor area?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5james, Jun 3, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Does anyone live near the Ann Arbor area of Michigan? Any good hotels/restaurants/sights? I'm headed up there in September for the Michigan/San Diego State game. I'm sure I'll be the only speck of red in a sea of blue. I'm pumped, hopefully SDSU will put out a good showing.

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

against michigan, in your dreams. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    there are a few from detroit area ,boggerless is from dearborn heights, bigburban383 is from plymouth (west of detroit), there are a few in the flint area, but me im on the other side of the state /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Come one man. I'm not predicting a victory or anything but didn't you see what we did to Ohio State last year? If our QB hadn't of gone down they would have gone down, in their own house no less. You guys are replacing a lot of leadership and talent. We're returning one of the top defenses in the nation. Again I'm not predicting a victory but it should be a hell of a game. I bet "The Big House" is going to be mighty quiet at halftime when the score is like 14-14 or 14-7 or something like that. I can't wait. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

there is alot of nice places in ann arbor. thier has to be a web site.i'll check with some friends and get back with you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

cool, thanks. I'm so stoked about going. Football season can't come soon enough.