Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone near Weatherford, TX (Ft.Worth?)

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by kennyw, Apr 27, 2005.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

There are 3-4 Dodge Cummins dually's sitting on a dealer lot in Weatherford, TX. I was wondering if there was anyone near by that could check them out? Preferably someone that knows what to look for in a used truck. Trying to help my ex-wife who is looking for a tow rig for a heavy steel 4 horse trailer.

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I am about four hours from there, but I drive through there about every other month. I might actually be going through there this weekend. What lot is it? I have a friend that manages S.W. Ford.

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Crap, thought I had the dealer name written down and now I can't find it... Thought it was Weatherford Truck Center or something like that. Don't need you to make any special 4 hour trips over this, but if it is not too much trouble and on your way I could send you $20-25 for your time.

Though I did find a lead on a truck near Portland that I'm gonna look at on Friday night. It's sounding promising and from a private party for less money than the dealer trucks.

4. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

You should have looked for a truck when you were down here delivering parts. J/K

When you find the name of the dealership, let me know.