Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone need 14 bolt brake parts?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Shaggy, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I yanked all of the drum brake parts today, going to disc so I won't be needing this stuff. Everything looks to be in great shape, pads have lots of life in them and everything is pretty clean, considering that they're drum brakes. These are the big boys, off of an 87 1 ton. Have the backing plates, drums and all of the internals still on the backing plates. Let me know, otherwise I'm taking them to the metal recycler next time I go. Price is 17 cents OBO/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font color>

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey shaggy I might take them I am getting a van 14 bolt today .... Mike I will pm you tonight /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

If NoSmog passes, I'll take them. I can use the drums. I've got 2 on my truck now that are way over the max!

Thanks,

Eric M.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> OK, if Mike doesn't need them then they're yours. I looked at them again, looks like they may have been rebuilt recently, the wheel cylinders look to be pretty new. </font color>

5. btolenti

btolenti 1/2 ton status

any chance these are still available, and are 13x3.5 drums? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Sorry, I gave them to KidJethro a while back, and I beleive that he sold them to someone else.