Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone need some 20s for there ride???

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by OL14BLAZ, Jul 28, 2003.

1. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

I've got four like new Staz Works (Johns351c) single 20" beadlocks up for sale. Bought these from John back in May of this year--mounted them up, then decided to change my K5 up. They have maybe 200 miles on them, never did take them offroad. No rock rash or dings.

Price is 1100.00 OBO plus any shipping. BTW I get a good rate through Yellow Freight to a business address.

Eric

2. Toledo

Toledo 1/2 ton status

thought you decided to keep them. I would love to have em but its just more than I can swing. Dont really need beadlocks and he will make me the non beads for under $700 delivered. How does monday afternoon sound on the tires? I will be in Ruston and can meet when you get off of work. Not too late cause ill be spending most of the afternoon showing them yanks how to make a shrimp sauce-piquante. Let me know if you cant get rid of em and are willing to take a cut. Not as an insult but about the most I could spend would be $800.

3. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Sent you a pm.

Eric