Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone need thease spare parts>>>>>

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Burt4x4, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I have a 3row radiator that is out of my 72. It is still in working order and was rodded out about 2yrs ago. Will trade for a cold brew. I also have a stock 72 front bumper with blinkers also for a cold brew.It is alittle banged up and painted black.
    If anyone wants them I can bring them to hollister this weekend.
    Free Dana44 6lug spring UNDER axel complete hub to hub. You pick up. Last year a buddy told me he had a GM d44 and I could have it. So I said hell yes and he brought it over. Well it is a 6lug but spring under and shorter. I think it must have came out of a big jeep or something. the tie rod is a twopiece type. Anyway I think the spindal out might work for GM but don't really know....It's just in the way now so probly gonna toss it if I can't find a home for it /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

damn dude, you'd trade your house for a cold beer, wouldn't ya? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Shhh don't tell the wife!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif