Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone on here into paintball???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Aug 23, 2004.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my brother is... i cant see my self getting into it like he is but it looks like fun. he has a DYE matrix, its worth like $1200 now and he still has mods hes gonna do to it. and he can shoot like 22balls per second (the gun is capable of like 32). its crazy how much money can be dumped into it. of course look at us with our trucks lol!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It's fun. I don't go much, I am too poor. (the paint can be pricey) I think I have maybe $600 into my setup. I can't see paying more for it. Not even if I got way more into it like a league or something. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I use to be but I sold all my stuff. Had a Palmer Typhoon. Nowdays everyone has the electric guns that will paint you a solid color before you can move

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i used to be, not much anymore, no one to play with. i have about $50 into a $300 setup /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The very last time I played at a paintball field. This guy had probably $3k worth of crap as far as gun, clothes and gear. He thought he was the stuff. However he sucked. Everyone made it into a game to see how many times we could peg him on the forehead. I lost, only got him twice. The winner got him 5 times. The guy left, with his bling stuff and I think he was kinda mad. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. buick528

buick528 Registered Member

i loved it still got my old auto mag.wish paint was cheaper id go more.

7. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

used to a lot, have the $1500+ gun, and jerseys and crap. actually won some turnaments here in Tucson and Phoenix, however the team broke up, (the Black Nights) and i haven't played in a few months. Whatcha gonna do? i donno. The gun I have is 1 of 2 Emerald Vortex Autocockers ever made, and i cant bring myself to sell it even though at the moment its just truck parts that I cant afford handing on my wall.

Here it is at the moment. so sad that this awesome piece of opponent killing hardware sits lonely on my wall.

Oh, by the way, If you are in the Tucson area, and you want someone to build you the most super bitchinist sand rail ever, call Tom at APO, that sticker nest to the gun.

8. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

I used to play a ton, but havent really played at all for a few months. Ive got more money invested in it than i even want to think about.

Ive got a bonebreak 'Cocker, Completely custom Tribal BBT, another Tribal, an X-valved ULE Automag, and i just sold my all ULE 3.2 E-Mag. Then theres all the rest of the equipment. Im gonna stop now because this is depressing how much money i could sell this for and use on my truck....