Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone pay by check online?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TX Mudder, Nov 25, 2004.

1. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I checked my JC Penney's account and saw that I can pay online. I have to pay by direct withdrawal from my checking account.

I worry a bit about linking my checking account - I'm sure somewhere in the T&C that if I am late they can withdraw the amount.

I'm just so bad about paying bills that I have to mail off. Online works so much better for me.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Use your debit card and pay over the phone if your worried about it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I pay almost everything I can online . I have no recurring charges however . If I can't manually pay online I do it by phone or mail /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I do all my bills online. If i can't pay direct online I use web bill pay.

5. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

i use my banks online website to pay bills online, i dont do the recurring payments either. If i cant pay manually online i will mail my payments. Depending on who your checking account is with they may have a website that offers free electronic transfers and bill pay, if not the check out http://www.bankofamerica.com/ They have a sweet online banking website and a free account. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif