Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone planning on ordering a set of 4" rear TC springs soon? (2" lift)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Anyone planning on ordering a set of 4\" rear TC springs soon? (2\" lift)

Anyone planning a shackle flip and need/want a pair of 4" (2" lift) rear TC springs? Let me know if you are... I am planning on selling mine.

-Ryan

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

Re: Anyone planning on ordering a set of 4\" rear TC springs soon? (2\" lift)

hmm.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif if i buy another lift that gives me reason to buy another blazer right /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i'll take a look at it later today when i stop by /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ummm... are they 2" or 4" /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

if my custom-made el-cheapo 52" spring packs down give me enough lift when I swap them up front, I'm interested in yours... if they are 2" lift springs... 4" would be too much...

j

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

they are a 2" lift spring (2" over stock) which means they are a 4" spring (because of the upside down shackel in the rear)

-R

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

not unless they come with the shackle???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif and even at that wouldn't they be 4 1/2 or 6" depending on the shackle???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    they are a 2" lift spring (2" over stock) which means they are a 4" spring (because of the upside down shackel in the rear)

[/ QUOTE ]

whatcha want for em? Also, do they have the clamps that have a bolt running between them or are they the folded steel type of clamps?

j

7. btolenti

btolenti 1/2 ton status

I am doing a 4" shackle flip soon and am interested in these to get me to 6". How much are you asking?

8. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

I am looking for the 2" shackle flip.
    Is that what you have? Or the 2" springs I am /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

If someone wants to order a set of 4" rears (same price as 2" rears from ORD or Les Schwab) I will give you my 2" rears and $100.00 for the 4" rears.

I.e. if someone is going to order a set of Tuff Country springs I will trade you my 19270's and $100.00 if you get a set of 19470's instead of the 19270's. They are only 1 year old... or sell my 2" lift rears for $250.00