Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone play 4x4 Evolution?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Nov 26, 2004.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Does anyone here have that game? its pretty fun when your bord. I built up a "85" K5 that i bought for 85,000 dollars. Its fun to run around the steep mountains and jump a truck. It has newer subs/blazer in it, durangos all that stuff. So anyone else play it?

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I play 4x4 evo 2 on xbox. Its prety fun for awhile but that damn music gets old prety quick.

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I played it, got the GMC monster truck... I think I had a 9lb/hp. That thing hauled ass!

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

We just bought it 2 weeks ago for the xbox. Kinda funny that the "85" is more like a 69-72, but it's pretty cool for a video game.

5. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

i hate that game. ive had it on ps2 for a while and its dumb. they could have made it alittle more realistic.

6. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

Terminal Reality came to Calgary from San Francisco to do some shots of local trucks for their new Evolution 4x4 game in the fall of 2000.
    A group of bigger trucks were invited for the shoot. All friends with minimum 38's .
    We had a good time.
    They liked the sound of the newly installed big block and the "Knight" , so we ended up having the sound guy ride with us. As well, spent a good hour recording different revs of the truck. listen up on the game , that might be the "knight" you're hearing /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The shoot was in Waiparous, Alberta. We got there only to have a snow storm start on us. This was Aug.-Sept/00. Typical Alberta weather, what can I say? The weather certainly gave a series of different types of shots.

Those were the K5 days

7. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I crapped a brick when I saw the WK on the screen shots /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you want a realistic 4x4 came find 1nsane. Almost every comp buggy out there is available, rock crawling, mud, whatever you want to do, and very realistic. Even has the white knight in it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif