Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone read about the Boat they lost out of tillamook on saturday?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Taki Too, My dad tells me that boat has been in buisness for long ass time, and my dad has been fishing outa tillamook for several years. He says its been there as long as he can remember. 9 people died, 2 are still missing, most likely dead....

I went spring chinook fishing about 2 years ago out of Garibaldi, and our boat was moored right next to the Taki Too, it was huge boat, 32 feet long....

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

daaaamn... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Awful tragedy. Why only a few of the people on board were wearing life preservers is beyond me. The KNEW the seas were rough getting past the bar........... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Nasty waters right there and this time of year..... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifBad joo joo.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

one more reason to keep ur feet on solid earth. if men were meant to go in the sea, we'd have gills.

in all seriousness though, total bummer. hope they find the other 2 peeps. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j