Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone running 38.5x11.00x16 boggers?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Little Giant, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Little Giant

Little Giant Registered Member

Or have seen someone running them? How did they do? Impressions of running these ultra aggresive pizza cutters on a full size rig?

I'm running a 6" on my K20, and was orginally planning on buying swamper, 36/12.50/16 (or 15 now that I've read up on caliper grinding and don't feel so uncomfortable about it). But someone locally is selling these odd sized tires with wheels. Tires have never been used, rig got wrecked before he put them on. At least that's the story, I'll have to look at them.

Anyway, just curious. I'm thinking I would have alot of clearance problems unless I did more trimming.

2. biltntboght

biltntboght Registered Member

I'm running these tires and they are cool. They dig like a mo-fo. Good in the snow( they don't float) good in the mud because they dig not float. I hope they will be good in the rocks?? They have a high ground preassure because of being narrow and should grip the rocks with the weight of the truck on the bars. I'd buy'em again.

TODD