Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone running Flowmaster Force II?UPDATE

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jarheadk5, Apr 10, 2000.

1. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

If you're running a Flowmaster Force II system on your 87-91 K%, how do you like it? Is it loud? Is it a driveway install? How's the fit? Anyone using it on a 305? Sorry about 20 ??'s, but I need info so I can convince the wife that I DO need to spend $200 for a new exhaust. OR, should I just go with a 70-series and have pipes bent locally? I can only spend the money once, so I need to do it right the first time (doesn't everyone feel that way??!).

On a totally unrelated note...

Saturday night, 19 Marines were killed in the crash of a MV-22 Osprey in AZ. They were training for evacuating civilians from combat areas, at night, using night-vision devices. I ask everyone, especially us active and former military types, to say a little prayer for these Marines and their families, who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving their country.
    Rest In Peace, Marines. Semper Fidelis.

Thanks for letting me vent; I lost a friend Saturday night.

[​IMG] Semper Maintenance!
    [​IMG] So many ideas, so little money...

2. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Re: Anyone running Flowmaster Force II?

Sorry to hear about that man. My condulences. Now, about the exhaust, I have no idea. Actually, I would like to know that myself. Let's see what happens.

"Crutch" Huckins
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)