Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone running this setup?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79Stomper, Apr 6, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Going to install on my 79 this week and was wondering if you had to do any driveline mods for vibration. Here is what I am going to do. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Rough Country all spring 6" lift w steering arm
    1" ORD Body + body bushings
    Front HD Greasable Shackles
    Extended SS Brake Line Kit
    Rear Zero Rate
    and Hopefully putting on new front and rear bumpers and winch if they show up in time. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif And then /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif some sheetmetal.

Is there anything else I will need to do like drive shafts or maybe drop the t-case?

/forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

If you haven't ordered them yet don't order the rear springs and get ORD's shackle flip! You won't rgret ti one bit! If you run those rear 6" lift springs mam o man! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif What a harsh ride! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifJMO!
    Bill