Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone see Bravo Two Zero?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

It was a movie on Showtime lastnight about a British SAS SCUD hunting team that gets captured in Iraq during Desert Storm (only 5 of the 8 make it home). Although I'm sure some of it was over dramatic it was a good movie. The part where the guys get tortured if its true is reason enough to go bomb the crap out of them. Its nice to be from the civilized side of the globe Bravo Two Zero

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm kinda scared, there's an M-16 on the cover. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Actually sounds pretty good, I should look for it.

By the way, being the good Jarhead that you are and all, have you ever seen "The Siege of Firebase Gloria?"

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yep, unfortunatly it always seems to be on a 2am, kinda like the SAS one i watched lastnight.

The best part of Firebase Gloria.....when Denargo pops the Army CO with the M-79.
    My SgtMaj loved that movie, he did 3 tours 2 with a LRRP team /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Word of advice...never piss off your SGT' MJR. YIKES! They'll never even find parts. LRRP's. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif