Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone see the new member of Chip's team?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yunit, Aug 23, 2005.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I saw Mike cutting out some new wheel centers for Chip Foose on Overhaulin tonight.

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hahaha, man Boyd's life sucks

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fixed it for ya... :haha:

4. thor

thor 1/2 ton status

I saw on a "rides" episode a couple weeks ago where beetle bailey was working in the background at Chip's shop too...

5. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Finally seen him on there tonight. About time! Boyd just keeps pushing them out the door!

6. gone huntin

gone huntin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

He must really be hurtin' too, I saw him and Dewayne doin' a commercial for O'Rielly's auto parts.

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

some days you are the pidgen others you are the statue:D

you put them in any order you want for pidgen/statue.:D

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You know, I haven't watched that much American Hotrod or Overhaulin'. Usually only when I happen to doze off during American Chopper, or stumble on one flipping channels. But, my observation of the two? American Hotrod = rush jobs, mucho pressure, people yelling and screaming, constant dealines barely met, and a real negative all the time. Like somebody else said, after watching the show I'd never have them build for me. Overhaulin' = positive vibes, lots of laughter, a good deed done for some deserving person really making their day, and never a mention of quality problems. I'm even surprised that American Hotrod is still on the air. It's a big time bummer. In fact, I think American Chopper learned from watching American Hotrod after they came out following American Chopper's success. American Chopper used to be more yelling, controversy, and negativity too. Now you notice they show the guys having more fun, goofing off, doing nice things for each other, and balancing Paul Sr.'s rants with humor.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I usely watch Overhaulin' every Tues night. What happened to Courtney Hansen ?? They had a new girl tonight. Very cute, but where's Courtney ???

10. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

courtney aint been on there for about a month now, dont know where she got off to...

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I miss her too!

I liked Courtney Hanson too!--and was wondering myself if she got the ax..

She looks a LOT like Jenifer Hanson,a country singer that appeared about 2 years ago!--I was wondering if they are related(like sisters maybe?)--I asked on CMT's message board for Jenifer Hanson--another fan of Jenifer said her family IS into auto related bussinesses(towing mostly)--this fan said she grew up and went to the same school as Jenifer,but didn't know if Courtney was related or not...the mystery continues... :thinking: :confused: :crazy:

I think Boyd's shows days are numbered..its too much like real life in an auto shop!---every body shop I delivered paint too had the same morale problems,and always bickering and fighting,and the boss was always rushing everyone to get things done in way too much of a hurry...and they'ed lose guys left and right...maybe its the paint fumes that make people act that way.. :thinking: :screwy: --.

I think "American Chopper" is getting wise to not focus on the father/son wars on every show too..it gets old fast--and my mom commented the other day "I hate it when you watch that show!--Its "F" this and "F" that,and every other word out of the fathers mouth is "BEEEPP"!! :haha: :haha: ...but I agree,its only funny the first 50 times or so...and its not a good influence for the little kids watching the show either..my friends 8 year old son's favorite new statement is "That really GRIPES MY A$$!!" :haha: :haha: ( I admit,I like that one too! :haha: )--and his mother slaps him every time he says it!--and he cries "BUT MA,Paul Senior says it on TV!!??"...He isn't allowed to watch it anymore!..poor kid,you'd think he was sentenced to death,the way he acts now! --They should realize kids like the show,and clean up the language some..:crazy:

I like the "Southern Steel" show a lot--I hope they keep that one on for awhile.. :crazy: